Sunday, April 28, 2013

Electrokinesis with spirit activity and why by Chicago Psychic Medium

by Edward Shanahan

What is old becomes new again with a different title or name and back in 2008 I put out an article on my web sites and then updated the article for my book 'Taking The Paranormal and Spirit World Seriously' that was published in and can be found for electronic readers at my web page here.

What I wrote about five years ago about electrokinesis with spirit activity and the space it occupies, was called 'My Theory on Paranormal Spirits' and you will find that version below. What I try to explain comes from my internal spiritual knowledge.
Enjoy.
My Theory on Paranormal Spirits at:Electrokinesis with spirit activity and why by Chicago Psychic Medium

Edward Shanahan - Chicago Psychic Medium web site
Facebook page for Edward Shanahan