Friday, January 16, 2015

Chicago Psychic Medium Edward Shanahan 2015 - make your plans with him

by Edward Shanahan.

The title of the award is: 'Best Chicago Psychic' and it was great to be informed of being awarded it, when I did not even know I was in the running for it.

2015 is upon us and now is the time to plan for an entertaining Psychic House Party, Corporate Party or just Psychic Readings at your birthday party in the Chicago land area.

Let's not forget personal readings for those who seek them in 2015 at a historic location in Orland Park, IL.

What has become popular is my Spirit Communications and also my Circle of Energy at individual's homes as I attempt it with their love ones who have passed.

I do not sit at the table and say the spirit of Mary, Jane, Joe etc... are present, I never have done that. What I attempt to do, is raise the Spirits so that they interact and communicate with those participating, then those participating have a true experience as a Medium would.

I am a firm believer that this experience for individuals is meant to be. That it is not some type of 'Special Gift' that no other individual


experience other then the Medium. It does not work that way as the older the soul of the individual sitting in on the session, there is a lot that they possibly will experience during my Circle of Energy.

Plus have you noticed many seances are done at a location that individuals have to 'resister' to participate at the seance? The thing about my Circle of Energy, is I do not need to know ahead of time or have advance knowledge of the names of those that will be present. Same with doing it at a public location, I did it among 45 strangers who were paranormal investigators (even one from TV) and they wanted proof and not one registration was made in advance, it was an open door invitation.

When my Circle of Energy was done for this group of paranormal investigators, even a older man was crying as he said before the session that he never had a paranormal experience in his life and that all changes during that session as he claimed he had a young child voice in his head wanting a message to pass on to the child's grandmother. It was a success.

With 2015 decide what you would like as you will see at my web site the 'Design Your Own Psychic Party'. It can even be held outside during the spring, summer and fall, at a campground setting, what ever your choice may be, it is possible to arrange. I can even possibly arrange for a second Reader who does Tarot and Runes if you desire two readers.

View my new web site for all the details:
Edward Shanahan

Also for 2015, I offer my services for those who like me to be what is called a 'Walk On' Paranormal Host for paranormal tours of the S.W. Suburbs of Chicago or to accompany you and your group to a haunted location to provide my service.

Blessings,

Edward Shanahan
Best Chicago Psychic web site.
Web site: Edward Shanahan .com
Facebook page for Edward Shanaan