Friday, August 3, 2012

Best Chicago Psychic 2012 awarded to Edward Shanahan

Best Chicago Psychic 2012 awarded to Edward Shanahan by The Psychic Directory.

I received this little surprise e-mail below.. Nice..

Hi Edward,

My name is Teresa, and I am emailing you on behalf of The Psychic Directory. I wanted to let you know that you’ve been chosen by our board as one of the best psychics in Chicago. Congratulations on this great honor!

It was a nice surprise to receive after twelve years of doing public and private house parties readings, paranormal nights and Medium work. Being written about in five different paranormal books by five different authors. Author of my own two spiritual and paranormal books. Four free to download Apps  and all the articles I have written throughout the years
.
I figured that I would share it with those here reading either my blog or my articles.

Blessings,

Edward Shanahan
Web site for Edward Shanahan
Chicago Paranormal Nights
Facebook Page